Anxiety working from home

Hi all

i am looking for some advice. I have just got back from a weeks leave and I have noticed a very interesting thing anxiety. I have been working from home since the March lockdown last year and this was the first holiday time away for a full week when my co workers have been working (non including Christmas when all my co workers are off). 
getting back into the office Well the spare bedroom It has hit me like a tone of bricks how anxious I am. 
without the office environment I don’t know 

- if someone is angry at me or they just are 

- don’t know when the skype is going ring 

- whether I’m taking too long on a break 

-weather I’m doing enough work 

- when I will be expected to work over my hours for a meeting  

all this is making me anxious as I cant see people like I used to in the office and I am so anxious of doing wrong 

I have tried to ask my manager for the regular finish time but he’s under the idea that it is a work requirement on request to stay for meetings, I work 7-3 one of these meetings can be 4-5!!!.

this manger is also aware of my autism but that’s about it 

this is worse as I am wanting to leave, I have been a trainee for 2 years nearly but there is no promotion preospects. What with Covid I don’t want to jump until it’s calmed down and I’ve had the vaccine towards the winter. I just don’t know how to cope in the mean time 

what would be suggestions to help this anxiety