Just found out son has ASD

Hey All, 

just struggling a bit with the doagnosis. Well not exactly with the diagnosis, but with all of the struggles that my son continues to have. Just signing on to this forum for the first time, hoping to get some advice and support. Thanks 

Parents
  • Hi ZOSOGIRL and Loops,

You might want to have a look at the 'After your child's diagnosis' page on the website - www.autism.org.uk/.../recently-diagnosed.aspx - or download the 'After Diagnosis' booklet from the NAS site, which provides information about the various forms of support offered by the NAS as well as other services, as well as about education, benefits, ways to find support services in your area, and general information about ASD. You can find it here: www.autism.org.uk/.../after-diagnosis.aspx (just click 'After Diagnosis leaflet PDF download'). I hope some of the information here will be helpful to you.

Best wishes,

Ross - mod

• Hi ZOSOGIRL and Loops,

You might want to have a look at the 'After your child's diagnosis' page on the website - www.autism.org.uk/.../recently-diagnosed.aspx - or download the 'After Diagnosis' booklet from the NAS site, which provides information about the various forms of support offered by the NAS as well as other services, as well as about education, benefits, ways to find support services in your area, and general information about ASD. You can find it here: www.autism.org.uk/.../after-diagnosis.aspx (just click 'After Diagnosis leaflet PDF download'). I hope some of the information here will be helpful to you.

Best wishes,

Ross - mod

Children
No Data