First timer.

I am a 34 year old male with Asperger's syndrome. I've been "officially" diagnosed since I was 19 years old. The "professionals" now think I may have borderline personality disorder. Other than my parents, I have very little to no social interaction. General "life" frightens me. I don't seem to fit in. Anyone else feel the same??

Parents
  • .....ive started to prepare a timeline of life events (easiest to remember first). ive also had help from my dad. 

ive had a pretty tough week this week so havent been inclined to use this forum.  i still feel pretty anxious , nervy , and moods have been even more eratic (if thats possible). feel calmer at present . long days (even though i dont wake up till the late afternoon ), and very long nights .  

ive not read everything as yet, but have copied the info in to a text document so that i can also read it offline for when im out in a cafe , and im feeling in the right kind of mood .

speak too you soon !! 

• .....ive started to prepare a timeline of life events (easiest to remember first). ive also had help from my dad. 

ive had a pretty tough week this week so havent been inclined to use this forum.  i still feel pretty anxious , nervy , and moods have been even more eratic (if thats possible). feel calmer at present . long days (even though i dont wake up till the late afternoon ), and very long nights .  

ive not read everything as yet, but have copied the info in to a text document so that i can also read it offline for when im out in a cafe , and im feeling in the right kind of mood .

speak too you soon !! 

Children
No Data