Hi, I'm from abroad...

Hi, I'm a UK-educated 41-y-o foreigner who, I think, now has an autistic child in his family, in its care. I use the word "think" because she is only 1.4 months old and doctors where I live don't diagnose autism, nor even closely aware of this condition. Yet, my observations and tons of information I've read online leave me no room for much optimism that the traits I already see will smooth out. I have decided to join this page and forum because we have no such website in my own country and the UK is the country where I studied and lived for some time. I'm open for discussions and exchange of experience with any parent or carer who has had an autistic child and me and my family who take care of our little, lovely girl need much psychological, moral support that we don't know how to get. Please, write to me anyone.

Parents
  • Thank you so much for your replies and everything. Now I have a better understanding of this complex subject thanks to you. And thank you for your comforting words. It really helps. We'll be taking one step at a time, hoping that God helps us in our efforts. Wish you a good mood. 

• Thank you so much for your replies and everything. Now I have a better understanding of this complex subject thanks to you. And thank you for your comforting words. It really helps. We'll be taking one step at a time, hoping that God helps us in our efforts. Wish you a good mood. 

Children
No Data