Greetings.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say hi.

I'm not really sure why I'm here other than I thought it might be thereputic to talk about my experiences around "autism", and hopefully open a few minds a long the way to new possibilities. I'm not at all convinced autism is a mental illness, or that I'm sick, or inferior to others in anyway as professionals are trying to make out, but do believe myself to be different, and I really don't want to be the same as anyone else anyway.

I hate my life, people, and society, I don't see a purpose to doing most things, especially adult things, paperwork and bills, and all that. I wish I could just live freely as I want to and not have to live how society expects me/coerces me to live, I'm sick and tired of it all, and just want out.

Parents
  • Hey,

I find writing theaputic too, especially to people who undertand. I feel different too, like I dont fit in anywhere. But recently, I really have just stopped caring. I mean, what is normal anyway, like seriously?

I hate that people consider autism as a mental illness, as its really not. Its more like social dyslexia.

I know the feeling of being trapped, but since I joined this site I have met the most wonderful people and have been able to let some of my feelings out which has given me a sense of escape and relief.

Stay strong, it may take a while but when you have realised that its ok to be different ( taken me 16 years btw) it will get better xx

• Hey,

I find writing theaputic too, especially to people who undertand. I feel different too, like I dont fit in anywhere. But recently, I really have just stopped caring. I mean, what is normal anyway, like seriously?

I hate that people consider autism as a mental illness, as its really not. Its more like social dyslexia.

I know the feeling of being trapped, but since I joined this site I have met the most wonderful people and have been able to let some of my feelings out which has given me a sense of escape and relief.

Stay strong, it may take a while but when you have realised that its ok to be different ( taken me 16 years btw) it will get better xx

Children
No Data