Hello! My name is Victoria. I'm from Russia.

Hello! My name is Victoria. I'm from Russia. I am the mother of an autistic. Excuse me for my English, I hope you will understand. My son is 3 years 9 months. In 3 years he is diagnosed with autism. In Russia it is a severe and persistent mental illness, and leads us to a psychiatrist. I scrutinize the topic of autism. But in Russia, this is difficult. So looking for friends and friends for support and fellowship from other countries. Yes, I'm 26 years old, I am a young mother ) I Have many questions and few answers. In Russia we have very little literature on the topic of autism. I really hope for your understanding )) nice to meet you! )

Parents
  • My son is very well to contact with me, he loves to hug and kiss. He's my whole world, my whole life and fate. He unfortunately does not speak, intelligence is excellent. He's a fast learner, but interest is extremely difficult. The main problem is he does not chew properly. Soon in kindergarten.

• My son is very well to contact with me, he loves to hug and kiss. He's my whole world, my whole life and fate. He unfortunately does not speak, intelligence is excellent. He's a fast learner, but interest is extremely difficult. The main problem is he does not chew properly. Soon in kindergarten.

Children
No Data