Hello! My name is Victoria. I'm from Russia.

Hello! My name is Victoria. I'm from Russia. I am the mother of an autistic. Excuse me for my English, I hope you will understand. My son is 3 years 9 months. In 3 years he is diagnosed with autism. In Russia it is a severe and persistent mental illness, and leads us to a psychiatrist. I scrutinize the topic of autism. But in Russia, this is difficult. So looking for friends and friends for support and fellowship from other countries. Yes, I'm 26 years old, I am a young mother ) I Have many questions and few answers. In Russia we have very little literature on the topic of autism. I really hope for your understanding )) nice to meet you! )

Parents
  • Pixiefox said:

I was interested that you said: " In Russia it is a severe and persistent mental illness". It may be that as you are not a native speaker you have used words which do not accurately describe what you mean, but autism is not a mental illness. P

I think that she means that it is perceived as one in popular culture.

Victoria, is that correct?

• Pixiefox said:

I was interested that you said: " In Russia it is a severe and persistent mental illness". It may be that as you are not a native speaker you have used words which do not accurately describe what you mean, but autism is not a mental illness. P

I think that she means that it is perceived as one in popular culture.

Victoria, is that correct?

Children
No Data