Hello! My name is Victoria. I'm from Russia.

Hello! My name is Victoria. I'm from Russia. I am the mother of an autistic. Excuse me for my English, I hope you will understand. My son is 3 years 9 months. In 3 years he is diagnosed with autism. In Russia it is a severe and persistent mental illness, and leads us to a psychiatrist. I scrutinize the topic of autism. But in Russia, this is difficult. So looking for friends and friends for support and fellowship from other countries. Yes, I'm 26 years old, I am a young mother ) I Have many questions and few answers. In Russia we have very little literature on the topic of autism. I really hope for your understanding )) nice to meet you! )

Parents
  • Victoria, I found a book in Russian on the website www.Amazon.com. It is about the famous autistic woman called Temple Grandin.

If you can download the "Kindle" app, you should be able to buy and download an electronic copy if the book.

The title in Russian is:

Отворяя двери надежды : Мой опыт преодоления аутизма (Любовь изгоняет страх)

• Victoria, I found a book in Russian on the website www.Amazon.com. It is about the famous autistic woman called Temple Grandin.

If you can download the "Kindle" app, you should be able to buy and download an electronic copy if the book.

The title in Russian is:

Отворяя двери надежды : Мой опыт преодоления аутизма (Любовь изгоняет страх)

Children
No Data