Hi I'm new here

Hello I'm Louise I'm 45 and I may have Aspergers, I've an assessment next week . As you can probably tell I love the rock band Queen, also the Rolling Stones. I love railway locomotives, and sometimes volunteer/visit a preserved railway. I collect teddy bears, and music, vinyl records & CDs, and I play a ukulele, oh yes and I enjoy Laurel and Hardy films!!!    

• Hello Louise,

Welcome to the forum. I hope the assessment goes well next week. I have not long been diagnosed myself and it has been a bit of a rollercoaster ride, but very positive.

I love Queen too. I have two all time favourite bands REM and Queen. The first album I ever bought was "The Miracle" (on cassette! Technology moves on....). Such a talented group although I prefer their early material. "Queen II" is probably my favourite album. Love all those rich rocking harmonies.

I used to play guitar (although I hardly do now due to time) but was never any good. I spend most of my time these days doing photography, solving rubik cubes (and anything else geometry related) and walking (especially in winter!).

Wellington