Hello :)

Hello! My name is Cassidy, and I am not ASD, but I have been in a relationship with a man who, though not diagnosed, has many ASD characteristics. I joined because I want to connect with other people in similar situations. I've read a lot of the NT-ASD relationship books, and they all suggest joining support communities. Two years later, I've finally gotten the courage to put myself out there! So hello, looking forward to connecting with you all. If there's a forum specifically about relationships anywhere on here, please let me know. I'm not quite understanding how to use the site yet. 

Parents
  • Hi I may be an aspie, got assessment soon. Does your partner want confirmation of if he's ASD or not, would it be helpful or a hinderance to him if confirmed?  I personally would perhaps describe myself as an unconventional/slightly eccentric aspie. I don't conform to the stereotypical aspie in many respects.    

• Hi I may be an aspie, got assessment soon. Does your partner want confirmation of if he's ASD or not, would it be helpful or a hinderance to him if confirmed?  I personally would perhaps describe myself as an unconventional/slightly eccentric aspie. I don't conform to the stereotypical aspie in many respects.    

Children
No Data