Introduction

Hi, I'm Samantha and I have a 10 year old son who this summer was diagnosed with aspergers.  I have come onto this forum so I could hear from other people who I could learn from.  So, I will just read and maybe share when I feel able.  Thank you for listening. 

Parents
  • Hi Samantha,

I am an 18 year old with aspergers. Im not sure what I could give to help you without knowing much. But I really wanna say you are awesome for coming on here and trying to get what knowledge you can. I know some parents who dont, they just roll with it.

If you tell me what you would like to know, certain periods of time e.g. school or copying mechanisms or whatever, let me know.

Shannon.

• Hi Samantha,

I am an 18 year old with aspergers. Im not sure what I could give to help you without knowing much. But I really wanna say you are awesome for coming on here and trying to get what knowledge you can. I know some parents who dont, they just roll with it.

If you tell me what you would like to know, certain periods of time e.g. school or copying mechanisms or whatever, let me know.

Shannon.

Children
No Data