Hello

Hello I'm recently diagnosed at the age of 49. I'm a bloke, divorced, currently unemployed. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Parents
  • Hi, I'm new to this forum.....My husband and I are moving back to the UK and we need to find a school for our 10 year old (verbal) son who is on the autism spectrum and a good school for our typically developing 12 year old. We would like to be within an hours radius of Gloucester. An autism unit in a mainstream school would be our first choice, I've heard good things about Venturers in Bristol. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

• Hi, I'm new to this forum.....My husband and I are moving back to the UK and we need to find a school for our 10 year old (verbal) son who is on the autism spectrum and a good school for our typically developing 12 year old. We would like to be within an hours radius of Gloucester. An autism unit in a mainstream school would be our first choice, I've heard good things about Venturers in Bristol. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Children
No Data