Hello from a desperate mum!

Hi I'm a newbie here. I have a 4 yr old son with a recent asd diagnosis. No one believes he has it as he's so good and cute and wonderful etc but ...... at home he's out of control! Iour family is at breaking point and I have no idea where to turn to for help. Any tips would be gratefully received pleeeeeeeeease!!! 

Parents
  • My daughter (22 now) was quite angelic outside of the home. Never had issues with school never had problems with getting homework done, but at home when she exploded, she was violent. I used to wrap her up like a burrito in a banket with her head poked out of the top until she was calm. She'd often scream for hours and fall asleep. But then it was like it never happened. Higs and kisses and sweet angel again. This did go on into teenage hood except starting around 10 years old she blockade (with her dresser and bed, etc) her room and clean and organize it for most of the day until she was calm then she'd come out and give me a hug and kiss and tell me she loves me back to being sweet again. She did get a bit crazy when hormones hit, but calmed down after about 2 years. Depression was severe.

• My daughter (22 now) was quite angelic outside of the home. Never had issues with school never had problems with getting homework done, but at home when she exploded, she was violent. I used to wrap her up like a burrito in a banket with her head poked out of the top until she was calm. She'd often scream for hours and fall asleep. But then it was like it never happened. Higs and kisses and sweet angel again. This did go on into teenage hood except starting around 10 years old she blockade (with her dresser and bed, etc) her room and clean and organize it for most of the day until she was calm then she'd come out and give me a hug and kiss and tell me she loves me back to being sweet again. She did get a bit crazy when hormones hit, but calmed down after about 2 years. Depression was severe.

Children
No Data