Hi

Hi all,

I have kept my problems bottled up my whole life and thought its about time I chat to some people about things. My girlfriend doesn't even know.

I'm looking forward to speaking and sharing stories with other like minded people here, especially how they 'deal'? With, well life!

Not sure if that sounds stupid but hey

Parents
  • hey everyone, anyone. im a wife and mother of 3 beautiful children and my little boy (5 years old) has just been diagnosed as having an autism spectrum dissorder, and i have no idea what help and support is available. i know i have my husband for support but he works full time as a carer so its not like i can have him on hand. so if anyone has any helpul advice it would be greatly appreciated xxx

• hey everyone, anyone. im a wife and mother of 3 beautiful children and my little boy (5 years old) has just been diagnosed as having an autism spectrum dissorder, and i have no idea what help and support is available. i know i have my husband for support but he works full time as a carer so its not like i can have him on hand. so if anyone has any helpul advice it would be greatly appreciated xxx

Children
No Data