New friends

Hi, would anyone like to be my friend who has Autism that would understand me and know what I'm going through was diagnosed with Autism when I was 25 I'm trying to make new friends thanks.

Parents
  • Hello everyone 

This week I've been working more on trying to understand myself and have read a book called "A field guide to earthlings - an Autistic /asperger view of neuro-typical behaviour". Some parts of the book are not easy to comprehend, but overall it has helped me to better understand the behaviour of people not on the autism spectrum. See my post titled "Differences between AS and NT adults" for more details.

Peachi - I like French bulldogs - they're very cute. I know what you mean about only being able to study subjects which hold your attention. I didn't go to uni but have studied with the open university and gained a level 4 diploma in social sciences which I really enjoyed. I also have a level 3 NVQ in accounting, which is my current field of work, and a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults. (I briefly tried ESOL teaching, but it didn't work out) 

Have a good bank holiday weekend everyone 

Pixie 

• Hello everyone 

This week I've been working more on trying to understand myself and have read a book called "A field guide to earthlings - an Autistic /asperger view of neuro-typical behaviour". Some parts of the book are not easy to comprehend, but overall it has helped me to better understand the behaviour of people not on the autism spectrum. See my post titled "Differences between AS and NT adults" for more details.

Peachi - I like French bulldogs - they're very cute. I know what you mean about only being able to study subjects which hold your attention. I didn't go to uni but have studied with the open university and gained a level 4 diploma in social sciences which I really enjoyed. I also have a level 3 NVQ in accounting, which is my current field of work, and a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults. (I briefly tried ESOL teaching, but it didn't work out) 

Have a good bank holiday weekend everyone 

Pixie 

Children
No Data