New friends

Hi, would anyone like to be my friend who has Autism that would understand me and know what I'm going through was diagnosed with Autism when I was 25 I'm trying to make new friends thanks.

Parents
  • Hi all,

I'm Peachi, I'm 31 year old female and I have HFA (High Functioning Autism)...it's nice to meet you all!

Well a bit about me I guess; I'm married and have been to a wonderful chap for around 18 months, we have a little dog but no kids and there's no plans to have kids either. I hold down a very successful job with a major multi-national bank that I enjoy but which can be extremely stressful at times! In work I am very very focused, in fact I have hyper-focus, I'm brutally honest which gets me into bother sometimes with my colleagues and I seriously struggle to empathise with normal people (god they're so baffling aren't they!?)

My hobbies...well I adore endurance walking, running and exercise in general, you'll usually find me in the gym (I find these all help with my mindfulness!) I'm an avid reader, I love all the classics with my favourite being Wuthering Heights and I'm currently on with a second read of War & Peace. I am utterly obsessed with philosophy and I have a degree which I nearly lost my minding working for but it was totally worth it in the end. I have a weakness for shopping, red wine and shabby chic tat.

Anyway, lovely to meet you guys! xx

• Hi all,

I'm Peachi, I'm 31 year old female and I have HFA (High Functioning Autism)...it's nice to meet you all!

Well a bit about me I guess; I'm married and have been to a wonderful chap for around 18 months, we have a little dog but no kids and there's no plans to have kids either. I hold down a very successful job with a major multi-national bank that I enjoy but which can be extremely stressful at times! In work I am very very focused, in fact I have hyper-focus, I'm brutally honest which gets me into bother sometimes with my colleagues and I seriously struggle to empathise with normal people (god they're so baffling aren't they!?)

My hobbies...well I adore endurance walking, running and exercise in general, you'll usually find me in the gym (I find these all help with my mindfulness!) I'm an avid reader, I love all the classics with my favourite being Wuthering Heights and I'm currently on with a second read of War & Peace. I am utterly obsessed with philosophy and I have a degree which I nearly lost my minding working for but it was totally worth it in the end. I have a weakness for shopping, red wine and shabby chic tat.

Anyway, lovely to meet you guys! xx

Children
No Data