New friends

Hi, would anyone like to be my friend who has Autism that would understand me and know what I'm going through was diagnosed with Autism when I was 25 I'm trying to make new friends thanks.

Parents
  • Hi Lilibeth

Could you tell us a little bit more about yourself?  I expect from your name that you're female?  When did you get your diagnosis?  What are you interested in and what do you like doing? 

I'm a 55 year old "Aspie" (person with aspergers) but only recently found this out. I'm always happy to chat to other people on this forum. 

Hope you find some friends you can share experiences with and enjoy chatting with. 

All the best, 

Pixie 

• Hi Lilibeth

Could you tell us a little bit more about yourself?  I expect from your name that you're female?  When did you get your diagnosis?  What are you interested in and what do you like doing? 

I'm a 55 year old "Aspie" (person with aspergers) but only recently found this out. I'm always happy to chat to other people on this forum. 

Hope you find some friends you can share experiences with and enjoy chatting with. 

All the best, 

Pixie 

Children
No Data