Hi :)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jade and i'm 24 years old and I've just had my Aspergers diagnosis a couple of months ago. I also have an ADHD diagnosis too.

I'm glad i've found a place I can talk to people who understand the struggles I face on a daily basis, it helps to know i'm not the only one. Especially when my family, patner and friends don't really understand. So it's kinda nice to read some of the posts and think "ooh i do that" or "i struggle with that too" and just to get some kind of tips/ideas really.

And i hope i can be of a little bit of help to some of you too, i hope so anyway haha :)

Parents
  • Hi Johnsb,

Thanks very much, i'll have a look into them,the one with the worksheets might help me alot actually. my psychiatrist keeps asking me what i think i struggle with, but apart from the obvious one like anxiety, communicationa and social skills, its hard to know what 'normal' is supposed to be, as my 'normal' isnt everyone elses 'normal' if that makes sense haha.

so i'll definitely have a look into that, thank you :)

• Hi Johnsb,

Thanks very much, i'll have a look into them,the one with the worksheets might help me alot actually. my psychiatrist keeps asking me what i think i struggle with, but apart from the obvious one like anxiety, communicationa and social skills, its hard to know what 'normal' is supposed to be, as my 'normal' isnt everyone elses 'normal' if that makes sense haha.

so i'll definitely have a look into that, thank you :)

Children
No Data