Hi :)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jade and i'm 24 years old and I've just had my Aspergers diagnosis a couple of months ago. I also have an ADHD diagnosis too.

I'm glad i've found a place I can talk to people who understand the struggles I face on a daily basis, it helps to know i'm not the only one. Especially when my family, patner and friends don't really understand. So it's kinda nice to read some of the posts and think "ooh i do that" or "i struggle with that too" and just to get some kind of tips/ideas really.

And i hope i can be of a little bit of help to some of you too, i hope so anyway haha :)

Parents
  • Hi Shinkansen1966

thanks for thewelcome :) it's really nice to meet other people who understand the difficulties i face everyday, makes me feel less alone!

and yes, anxiety is one of m biggest problems, especially recently as it seems to have gotten worse :( I used to be on anxiety medication, anti-depressents, pani attack medication etc. tried the lot, but it just wasnt working for me. so i stopped it all together.

now i'm seeing psychiatrist who wants me to try CBT but im not sure abou it. i dont think i have the right mindset to try that. have you ever tied it at all?

i am on ADHD medication, on straterra as the other one wasnt helping enough and i had really bad migraines from it. so far i havent seen alot of improvement, so just hope the longer im on it the more change will happen soon?

• Hi Shinkansen1966

thanks for thewelcome :) it's really nice to meet other people who understand the difficulties i face everyday, makes me feel less alone!

and yes, anxiety is one of m biggest problems, especially recently as it seems to have gotten worse :( I used to be on anxiety medication, anti-depressents, pani attack medication etc. tried the lot, but it just wasnt working for me. so i stopped it all together.

now i'm seeing psychiatrist who wants me to try CBT but im not sure abou it. i dont think i have the right mindset to try that. have you ever tied it at all?

i am on ADHD medication, on straterra as the other one wasnt helping enough and i had really bad migraines from it. so far i havent seen alot of improvement, so just hope the longer im on it the more change will happen soon?

Children
No Data