Penpal Advert In Asperger United Magazine

I am wondering if people could read the asperger united magazine which the autism company brings out every few months and see if you are interested in replying to my daughters penpal advert please

Parents
  • Hi Buster2,

Just to let you know that very few members of the Community are likely to be readers of Asperger United. It tends to be read by people who prefer long form writing and printed communications.

I appreciate that you have your daughters interests at heart but responses are likely top come from existing readers via the magazine. This is also public forum so anyone can read your post. I am sure you will be careful to verify any respondents to your daughter.

However for anyone interested in the magazine. you can find out about it here.

www.autism.org.uk/aspergerunited

• Hi Buster2,

Just to let you know that very few members of the Community are likely to be readers of Asperger United. It tends to be read by people who prefer long form writing and printed communications.

I appreciate that you have your daughters interests at heart but responses are likely top come from existing readers via the magazine. This is also public forum so anyone can read your post. I am sure you will be careful to verify any respondents to your daughter.

However for anyone interested in the magazine. you can find out about it here.

www.autism.org.uk/aspergerunited

Children
No Data