Penpal Advert In Asperger United Magazine

I am wondering if people could read the asperger united magazine which the autism company brings out every few months and see if you are interested in replying to my daughters penpal advert please

Parents
  • Hello Buster, I was wondering if you are still interested in finding a penpal for your daughter?  I too, am trying to help a young lady find an appropriate penpal and would be interested in seeing the ad that you mentioned, but I am new here and don't have access to the magazine at this time.  Perhaps you could post the ad here at the website in reply.  I am not exactly sure how to go about online things - so I hope this is okay to do...

Have a beautiful day!  : )

• Hello Buster, I was wondering if you are still interested in finding a penpal for your daughter?  I too, am trying to help a young lady find an appropriate penpal and would be interested in seeing the ad that you mentioned, but I am new here and don't have access to the magazine at this time.  Perhaps you could post the ad here at the website in reply.  I am not exactly sure how to go about online things - so I hope this is okay to do...

Have a beautiful day!  : )

Children
No Data