Hello All

Hi All, My name is Paul and im 45, I have had an assessment for ASD in which i was told the score was high and i had the condition (ASD). Which answers a lot of questions for me, it actually helps me put alot of my life into perspective and understand myself. The biggest problem i have is actually getting a diagnosis, It seems a big taboo for adults to get anywhere with this, lack of funding etc, so im led to belive.                                      I have joined this site in the hope that i can not be a unique 45 year man out of the whole country who has just discovered they have ASD and find any help/support that is out there. For me, all this has come to light as i am also suffering with depression and the help i have recieved with that has led me to this.

As the subject line says : "Hello All" i look forward to being part of the community.

Parents
  • hello Paul

I was diagnosed at 45 too just last year. I also found the sad lack of information for adults with autism. 

A year on and feel I know myself better than ever have done.  But it don't solve it for me. Just makes it easier for people around me to help where I need the help. 

Hello

• hello Paul

I was diagnosed at 45 too just last year. I also found the sad lack of information for adults with autism. 

A year on and feel I know myself better than ever have done.  But it don't solve it for me. Just makes it easier for people around me to help where I need the help. 

Hello

Children
No Data