Hello All

Hi All, My name is Paul and im 45, I have had an assessment for ASD in which i was told the score was high and i had the condition (ASD). Which answers a lot of questions for me, it actually helps me put alot of my life into perspective and understand myself. The biggest problem i have is actually getting a diagnosis, It seems a big taboo for adults to get anywhere with this, lack of funding etc, so im led to belive.                                      I have joined this site in the hope that i can not be a unique 45 year man out of the whole country who has just discovered they have ASD and find any help/support that is out there. For me, all this has come to light as i am also suffering with depression and the help i have recieved with that has led me to this.

As the subject line says : "Hello All" i look forward to being part of the community.

Parents
  • Hello Paul. You are not alone, yet every one of us is unique and that is a good thing. I was 58 when I got my Aspergers diagnosis last year. I find this is a great site for information and support, hope you do too.

• Hello Paul. You are not alone, yet every one of us is unique and that is a good thing. I was 58 when I got my Aspergers diagnosis last year. I find this is a great site for information and support, hope you do too.

Children
No Data