friendly hello

Hi my name is Aura and I've got aspburgers, althrough my computer wants to call it hambergers.  I was diagnosed two years ago, I'm from deepest darkest Wiltshire.  I'm also a freelance photographer, I'm always about in a 'flash'.

Just wanted to say hello :)

Parents
  • Hi Aura,

I have fairly recently realised I have Aspergers (I think, I haven't received a formal diagnosis either way yet so can't be 100% sure)

It didn't become obvious that was what the problem was until I started to read about autism etc, then it slapped me in the face, it was quite the revelation, I don't see it as a bad thing though as it means I can finally figure out why my life has been and is the way it is and adjust and try to understand myself a little better...

I'm a computer programmer / wizard (so say some)

How long did your diagnosis take and what was involved?

• Hi Aura,

I have fairly recently realised I have Aspergers (I think, I haven't received a formal diagnosis either way yet so can't be 100% sure)

It didn't become obvious that was what the problem was until I started to read about autism etc, then it slapped me in the face, it was quite the revelation, I don't see it as a bad thing though as it means I can finally figure out why my life has been and is the way it is and adjust and try to understand myself a little better...

I'm a computer programmer / wizard (so say some)

How long did your diagnosis take and what was involved?

Children
No Data