friendly hello

Hi my name is Aura and I've got aspburgers, althrough my computer wants to call it hambergers.  I was diagnosed two years ago, I'm from deepest darkest Wiltshire.  I'm also a freelance photographer, I'm always about in a 'flash'.

Just wanted to say hello :)

Parents
  • Welcome to the forum, Aura.

I have heard it commented quite often that Professor Asperger's name is rather unfortunate for us English speakers!  I posted already on your thread about your photography, but I'd just like to add that it's really nice when people make posts like that about the positive things in their life - it reminds us that we are first and foremost people who can have much to offer the world, and we don't always have to come to the forum to write about the difiiculties of living with our condition (which, of course, is fine too).

Best wishes.

• Welcome to the forum, Aura.

I have heard it commented quite often that Professor Asperger's name is rather unfortunate for us English speakers!  I posted already on your thread about your photography, but I'd just like to add that it's really nice when people make posts like that about the positive things in their life - it reminds us that we are first and foremost people who can have much to offer the world, and we don't always have to come to the forum to write about the difiiculties of living with our condition (which, of course, is fine too).

Best wishes.

Children
No Data