I am very new to this but apparently i've had it all along.

hello all,

I am male, 28 work as a design engineer and after a very long assessment proccess (oct 2014 - feb 2016) I have just been diagnosed with aspergers syndrome (today). I had my suspicions however I didnt want to intrude on a community purely based on speculation so I thought I would hold out until today.

Parents
  • Welcome to the forum,

Lots of people do come on the forum before diagnosis and we are not rigid about who we talk to! Anyways, feel free to comment or to ask questions. We don't know all of the answers and I would advise that you make your own mind up about anything that you read here - there aren't any qualified professionals contributing (even if there were we would view them sceptically too) so "your mileage may vary"

Sox.

• Welcome to the forum,

Lots of people do come on the forum before diagnosis and we are not rigid about who we talk to! Anyways, feel free to comment or to ask questions. We don't know all of the answers and I would advise that you make your own mind up about anything that you read here - there aren't any qualified professionals contributing (even if there were we would view them sceptically too) so "your mileage may vary"

Sox.

Children
No Data