Hello

Hello everyone, my name is Emily but you can call me ZombieBride. I am 19 years old and i love Sonic The Hedgehog, i was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome when i was 14 years old but in 2015 the diagnoses was changed from Aspergers to Autism Spectrum Disorder Severety level 1 without language impairment and without intelectual disability. My biggest problems are adjusting to change, anxiety, depression and dealing with my obsessions, my social skills are low and i tend to loose friendships often but i am improving. I also have problems with Executive Functioning like making scheduals and taking medication. I live on my own and I dropped out of highschool, i couldn't handle the schedual changes and i had a series of meltdowns.

I live in a small appartment on a reserve with my 8 year old Black lab/Golden Retriever mix Lola, my 2 year old hedgehog Silver, and my 6 month cat Pumpkin. my father visits regularly to make sure im eating, sleeping and taking care of myself. 

I hope i can fit in well in this community and look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you. 

Parents
  • Hi ZombieBride,

Thanks for sharing your experiences and welcome to the Community! Smile Hope that you find the Community helpful in terms of getting support from people who understand. If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can help you. There are lots of conversation topics to join in with or you could start your own thread on something that interests you.

Sofie Mod

• Hi ZombieBride,

Thanks for sharing your experiences and welcome to the Community! Smile Hope that you find the Community helpful in terms of getting support from people who understand. If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can help you. There are lots of conversation topics to join in with or you could start your own thread on something that interests you.

Sofie Mod

Children
No Data