Hello there.

Hello,

I just want to say hi to you all and that I'm glad to be part of this community. I know that only good will come of it for both me and my little boy. It's getting to the point where big decisions have to be made regarding his future education and well-being and instead of making uninformed or kneejerk choices, I want to do what is best for his future. I also want to help others if I can.... That's about it really. I look forward to to chatting with you all.

Parents
  • Hi Savage16,

Welcome to the Community! Smile It's great that you have joined as you can share your own experiences with people who understand. If there is anyhting we can do to help you, please don't hesitate to contact us. Hope you find this Community helpful for you and your son

Sofie Mod

• Hi Savage16,

Welcome to the Community! Smile It's great that you have joined as you can share your own experiences with people who understand. If there is anyhting we can do to help you, please don't hesitate to contact us. Hope you find this Community helpful for you and your son

Sofie Mod

Children
No Data