Design Research

Hi All

I am currently studying Design for Industry at Northumbria University (4th year). For the past 3 months I have been researching sensory design, visiting a number of schools and interviewing parents and full time careers. From the research I have a focused direction to where I think there can be improvements of design. The direction is Travel and short journeys. What can be designed to help make journeys manageable, is it a product that is portable/ wearable the right direction? I am looking forward to hear your answers.

Regards

Jonty

• Aside from this being intended as a safe forum, not a quarry for student dissertations, I would make an important point.

Doing a dissertation is supposed to demonstrate competence in research methods. You are suppoosed to set up a research methodology that demonstrates that the information you obtain came from a valid research population, that you can define.

Asking on a help website is no different from leaving questions on the student union bar. It is a random uncontrolled source.

This isn't good research technique. Are you happy just to get marked down at a bare pass?