Hello Everyone

abcd

Parents
  • Hi there, I was diagnosed with autism last year and i just don't believe that it is true - in fact this may sound outrageous, but I have come to believe that autism as such only exists as a social construction (ie its a made up condition). Now I could be wrong about that and I certainly do not want to offend anyone who regards themselves as autistic, but either way I really need to discuss this with as many people - regardless of what you believe - as possible. I will really appreciate any replies  

• Hi there, I was diagnosed with autism last year and i just don't believe that it is true - in fact this may sound outrageous, but I have come to believe that autism as such only exists as a social construction (ie its a made up condition). Now I could be wrong about that and I certainly do not want to offend anyone who regards themselves as autistic, but either way I really need to discuss this with as many people - regardless of what you believe - as possible. I will really appreciate any replies  

Children
No Data