Hello Everyone

abcd

Parents
  • Maybe chAnge the GP? I had actually still have sciatica and after many doctors the last (actually gp's are not doctors you need to study phd to be called a doctor), so the last gp told me a have a brain problem and started talking about scans and the like I just laughed and left. Sciatica is really nasty back pain problem due to pressure in the nerves. I changed practice and the new doctor is my age around twenties, and is really understanding. That's my advice. 

By the sound of it you pulled off the hard bit. The rest are just details. And I understand that you must be really exhausted, like running three miles without break then every consecutive mile seems really hard. And, if the house is made for him he'll definitely adjust sooner or later. 

• Maybe chAnge the GP? I had actually still have sciatica and after many doctors the last (actually gp's are not doctors you need to study phd to be called a doctor), so the last gp told me a have a brain problem and started talking about scans and the like I just laughed and left. Sciatica is really nasty back pain problem due to pressure in the nerves. I changed practice and the new doctor is my age around twenties, and is really understanding. That's my advice. 

By the sound of it you pulled off the hard bit. The rest are just details. And I understand that you must be really exhausted, like running three miles without break then every consecutive mile seems really hard. And, if the house is made for him he'll definitely adjust sooner or later. 

Children
No Data