40 Year Old Male Aspie with wife and children

Hi, 

Its taken me a year to work up the courage to post anything here! I speculate that it might be common to avoid forums as an Aspie, to me most online comunity, forums etc is so frightening and confusing and public. I was diagnosed 13 months ago with Asperger's which I was very gratefull for. I work in CAD/Design and have been in the job for 17 years. I have been married for 15 years and have 3 children. 

Parents
  • Hello! It's nice to see you here! You know what? Today I saw an old man sitting alone and I wanted to say hi how are you, but as soon as I got close I got shy. So, yes it's nice to see you overcome this public thing. For me online forums are pretty good for venting. You just sit find a topic you wanna talk about. Write 20-30 minutes and at th end you felt like you had a good conversation. And that's the good thing - abundance. Once you learn where to find good conversations there are hundreds of people willing to talk. Unlike with real conversations where people get tired talking about your interest. 

What's cad design?

• Hello! It's nice to see you here! You know what? Today I saw an old man sitting alone and I wanted to say hi how are you, but as soon as I got close I got shy. So, yes it's nice to see you overcome this public thing. For me online forums are pretty good for venting. You just sit find a topic you wanna talk about. Write 20-30 minutes and at th end you felt like you had a good conversation. And that's the good thing - abundance. Once you learn where to find good conversations there are hundreds of people willing to talk. Unlike with real conversations where people get tired talking about your interest. 

What's cad design?

Children
No Data