An enthusiastic Autism Blogger

Hi,

I am Ashish and I love to write about Autism. I run my own blog called (link removed by moderator) that focuses on spreading Autism Awareness and helping parent work with children on spectrum.

Having spent so much time of the subject, I have acquired a fair bit of knowledge on Autism. So feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

--------------------------

Note from moderator: This community is not for the promotion of businesses or services. You are welcome to participate as a member of the community this may include mentioning resources, at the discretion of the moderator, but this does not imply any endorsement by the NAS or the community. Mod Bob

Parents
  • No I am not, neither academic nor monetary, the traffic I will get from here is less than 1%, so not worth the effort. Honestly, the forum doesnt allow me to edit my original post else I would take the link out myself since most do not seem to like it. I would request the Mods to do so as well.

My response to Classic Codger  was because he/she was mean and people directly assume that they know a lot and others are ignorant. I thought, the whole point of the discussion was not around how my website is but more around the basic question of whether Autism, in today's world is a disability or not.

I was merely presenting my point until people started getting personal from post#3

• No I am not, neither academic nor monetary, the traffic I will get from here is less than 1%, so not worth the effort. Honestly, the forum doesnt allow me to edit my original post else I would take the link out myself since most do not seem to like it. I would request the Mods to do so as well.

My response to Classic Codger  was because he/she was mean and people directly assume that they know a lot and others are ignorant. I thought, the whole point of the discussion was not around how my website is but more around the basic question of whether Autism, in today's world is a disability or not.

I was merely presenting my point until people started getting personal from post#3

Children
No Data