An enthusiastic Autism Blogger

Hi,

I am Ashish and I love to write about Autism. I run my own blog called (link removed by moderator) that focuses on spreading Autism Awareness and helping parent work with children on spectrum.

Having spent so much time of the subject, I have acquired a fair bit of knowledge on Autism. So feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

--------------------------

Note from moderator: This community is not for the promotion of businesses or services. You are welcome to participate as a member of the community this may include mentioning resources, at the discretion of the moderator, but this does not imply any endorsement by the NAS or the community. Mod Bob

Parents
  • Hi Longman,

I am Australian, Mary is not hiding, waving. She is an US National currently working with Kids in Dom Republic. Her background includes dental because its not her CV but a real profile of a real person who has played different roles before joining the PLAY group to work with Kids on the spectrum. Being qualified & licences K-12 Therapy Counsellor in US, she helps in answeing parents questions and yes, though not involved in day to day matters, she has helped me set up this blog.

If I were to botch a nice profile, I am sure you will agree that I could have done a much better job and found myself a nice stock photo.

In terms of posting links, the forum rules suggest that you can post information relevant but not promotional in nature. There is not an element on my website that is trying to sell anything. If I am joining an Autism Community and in the "Introduce Me" board, want to tell people that I also happen to own a blog on the same subject, may I know what may I have done wrong?

• Hi Longman,

I am Australian, Mary is not hiding, waving. She is an US National currently working with Kids in Dom Republic. Her background includes dental because its not her CV but a real profile of a real person who has played different roles before joining the PLAY group to work with Kids on the spectrum. Being qualified & licences K-12 Therapy Counsellor in US, she helps in answeing parents questions and yes, though not involved in day to day matters, she has helped me set up this blog.

If I were to botch a nice profile, I am sure you will agree that I could have done a much better job and found myself a nice stock photo.

In terms of posting links, the forum rules suggest that you can post information relevant but not promotional in nature. There is not an element on my website that is trying to sell anything. If I am joining an Autism Community and in the "Introduce Me" board, want to tell people that I also happen to own a blog on the same subject, may I know what may I have done wrong?

Children
No Data