An enthusiastic Autism Blogger

Hi,

I am Ashish and I love to write about Autism. I run my own blog called (link removed by moderator) that focuses on spreading Autism Awareness and helping parent work with children on spectrum.

Having spent so much time of the subject, I have acquired a fair bit of knowledge on Autism. So feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

--------------------------

Note from moderator: This community is not for the promotion of businesses or services. You are welcome to participate as a member of the community this may include mentioning resources, at the discretion of the moderator, but this does not imply any endorsement by the NAS or the community. Mod Bob

Parents
  • electra said:

I'm afraid sites like this which tell me i have a disorder and a disability are not on my visit list!

hey,

being borderline myself, I know exactly what you feel. However, like it or not, Autism is a disorder and the best we can do is to acknowledge and be self aware of the challenges we face compared to typical individuals. That, in my view is the only way to improve on those specific areas and has helped me in landing with a good career and a family.

PS: when I meant I am happy to answer questions, etc, I meant someone can reach me out on this community (not necessarily on my website). I included my website name because it's a part of my identity, and was not necessarily promoting the same.

• electra said:

I'm afraid sites like this which tell me i have a disorder and a disability are not on my visit list!

hey,

being borderline myself, I know exactly what you feel. However, like it or not, Autism is a disorder and the best we can do is to acknowledge and be self aware of the challenges we face compared to typical individuals. That, in my view is the only way to improve on those specific areas and has helped me in landing with a good career and a family.

PS: when I meant I am happy to answer questions, etc, I meant someone can reach me out on this community (not necessarily on my website). I included my website name because it's a part of my identity, and was not necessarily promoting the same.

Children
No Data