Hello, Liam here

i have started posting here in order to better understand my difficulties on the spectrum, and how I can make the most out of my neurodevelopment with what is avilable to assist me in society.  Furthermore, I wish to make a better disticntion between more readily treatable mental illness symptoms, and what is more fundamental or life-situation based; and further still, the scope of what then I can truly address.  All this I am seeking to know more at present time, so that I will have a greater confidence, mental soundess and emotional stability to take an active and productive role in working society -- reaping more benefits from social life as a more consistent and grounded individual.

I have struggled with my mental health since I was 16 when I dropped out of school with depression.  I am 21 now and am working with professionals in an attempt to improve my quality of life.  I find inattention and emotional vulnerability to be two things I could improve via medical treatment.  My inattention being the tendency to drift into abstract thought, and my emotional vulnearbility being my mallebility to being overwhlemed by emotional states; as a result from social cue or my own introspection.  These two symptoms inhibit my ability to have more focus and propriety when engaging socially with people.

I am diagnosed aspergers by the way. Just expect me to be all super-serious like this on the forums from here on out too, haha.