Hi

Hi

My 3 year old is been diagnosed with ASD 4month ago . we started PECS. language has started to develop slowly , but behaviour is main concern.  Recently we have moved to new city and waiting for assessment and help services to start again. some days I  really feel helpless as i have to deal with him alone with no freind/family  and no nhs  support yet. Thats the reason of joing this community . I am looking for support and guidance on everyday issues .. Thanks ..  

Parents
  • Hi asa,

Welcome to the community! Smile You will find lots of help and support here. We have a helpline which you can also email if you feel you need someone to speak to. We also have a Parent to Parent service where you can discuss your concerns with other parents who understand what you are going through. Advice on support for parents on our website can be found here.

Hope this helps you,

Sofie Mod

• Hi asa,

Welcome to the community! Smile You will find lots of help and support here. We have a helpline which you can also email if you feel you need someone to speak to. We also have a Parent to Parent service where you can discuss your concerns with other parents who understand what you are going through. Advice on support for parents on our website can be found here.

Hope this helps you,

Sofie Mod

Children
No Data