Hi Just Getting To Know People

Hi I'm Matthew just thought I'd sign up to this because I don't talk too to many people hence my poor converation skills lol and people like myself seem to have the same problem so I thought I might aswell join the cool crowd.

Anyway just a bit I'm a 22 year old male been diagnosed with Autism (A mild form) since I was too young to remember and I have your typical difficulties so here it goes what are your struggles and advantages of having autism? 

What are your hobbies? and tell me whatever about yourself really? Look forward to hearing from people :)

Parents
  • Hi Sam and pretty much my age and same story as me there and yeah It's hard to comprehend why you're so quiet,shy and sensitive to being picked on on until you are diagnosed with autism and I find I struggle with Anxiety and hate to be criticized and corrected even if isn't malicious and it's harder for me being reminded of these things because sometime I completely forget I have Autism and then another reminder comes but it's great to see society being more accepting and supportive of people with autism and we are special individuals who have our own awesome qualites that most mainstream do not  

• Hi Sam and pretty much my age and same story as me there and yeah It's hard to comprehend why you're so quiet,shy and sensitive to being picked on on until you are diagnosed with autism and I find I struggle with Anxiety and hate to be criticized and corrected even if isn't malicious and it's harder for me being reminded of these things because sometime I completely forget I have Autism and then another reminder comes but it's great to see society being more accepting and supportive of people with autism and we are special individuals who have our own awesome qualites that most mainstream do not  

Children
No Data