Hi Just Getting To Know People

Hi I'm Matthew just thought I'd sign up to this because I don't talk too to many people hence my poor converation skills lol and people like myself seem to have the same problem so I thought I might aswell join the cool crowd.

Anyway just a bit I'm a 22 year old male been diagnosed with Autism (A mild form) since I was too young to remember and I have your typical difficulties so here it goes what are your struggles and advantages of having autism? 

What are your hobbies? and tell me whatever about yourself really? Look forward to hearing from people :)

Parents
  • Hi Matthew! Im Sam and I am also 22. I was diagnosed with mild autism when I was very young. 

When I moved to secondary school, I started to notice that I was always the shy, quiet one who hated to be picked on to answer questions etc. I still notice this now and then. 

Look forward to hearing from you :)

• Hi Matthew! Im Sam and I am also 22. I was diagnosed with mild autism when I was very young. 

When I moved to secondary school, I started to notice that I was always the shy, quiet one who hated to be picked on to answer questions etc. I still notice this now and then. 

Look forward to hearing from you :)

Children
No Data