Hi Just Getting To Know People

Hi I'm Matthew just thought I'd sign up to this because I don't talk too to many people hence my poor converation skills lol and people like myself seem to have the same problem so I thought I might aswell join the cool crowd.

Anyway just a bit I'm a 22 year old male been diagnosed with Autism (A mild form) since I was too young to remember and I have your typical difficulties so here it goes what are your struggles and advantages of having autism? 

What are your hobbies? and tell me whatever about yourself really? Look forward to hearing from people :)

Parents
  • Really nice to see some comments here that I also relate to. Especially the 'shallow' talk. I have always found it utterly boring and find it hard to understand why people really are like that. I am musician and songwriter myself and find it helps to process and put life into a creative structure. Currently undiagnosed with Aspergers but seeking a diagnosis! I'm new here as well so thought I'd say hello. I got a diagnosis of ADHD a while ago and apparently that's common for people on the spectrum.

• Really nice to see some comments here that I also relate to. Especially the 'shallow' talk. I have always found it utterly boring and find it hard to understand why people really are like that. I am musician and songwriter myself and find it helps to process and put life into a creative structure. Currently undiagnosed with Aspergers but seeking a diagnosis! I'm new here as well so thought I'd say hello. I got a diagnosis of ADHD a while ago and apparently that's common for people on the spectrum.

Children
No Data