Hi Just Getting To Know People

Hi I'm Matthew just thought I'd sign up to this because I don't talk too to many people hence my poor converation skills lol and people like myself seem to have the same problem so I thought I might aswell join the cool crowd.

Anyway just a bit I'm a 22 year old male been diagnosed with Autism (A mild form) since I was too young to remember and I have your typical difficulties so here it goes what are your struggles and advantages of having autism? 

What are your hobbies? and tell me whatever about yourself really? Look forward to hearing from people :)

Parents
  • First of all Welcome to the forum and Better late than never and I'm glad you got the answer to your troubles and I find myself more comfortable and myself if that makes sense when I'm by myself and with social gatherings I like them but I'm anxious and nervous from the first to last minute and am keen to avoid them despite enjoying them. Yeah I find most pepole I've met are shallow and pretend to be this great wonderful person who don't judge etc and will be there whatever you need and they do turn round and judge and patronise I find a lot of the time.

Fair enough with the Star Trek it seems pretty cool to me actually just never got into it myself but I can't knock it and I've never read/watched any of them but I shall give them a look up.

• First of all Welcome to the forum and Better late than never and I'm glad you got the answer to your troubles and I find myself more comfortable and myself if that makes sense when I'm by myself and with social gatherings I like them but I'm anxious and nervous from the first to last minute and am keen to avoid them despite enjoying them. Yeah I find most pepole I've met are shallow and pretend to be this great wonderful person who don't judge etc and will be there whatever you need and they do turn round and judge and patronise I find a lot of the time.

Fair enough with the Star Trek it seems pretty cool to me actually just never got into it myself but I can't knock it and I've never read/watched any of them but I shall give them a look up.

Children
No Data