Hi Just Getting To Know People

Hi I'm Matthew just thought I'd sign up to this because I don't talk too to many people hence my poor converation skills lol and people like myself seem to have the same problem so I thought I might aswell join the cool crowd.

Anyway just a bit I'm a 22 year old male been diagnosed with Autism (A mild form) since I was too young to remember and I have your typical difficulties so here it goes what are your struggles and advantages of having autism? 

What are your hobbies? and tell me whatever about yourself really? Look forward to hearing from people :)

Parents
  • It's a good thing you've been diagnosed better later than never as they say and the anxiety and depression is something I've always experienced only really noticed it when I started going to college in 2010 and started to notice things about myself and people that I hadn't before  and I can't look people in the eye or I'm a 'quiet one' where some people who don't really know think what's wrong with him because they didn't know about my autism at the time and I'm also proud of 'odd uncool obsessions' because I give people a unique views on things or they end up liking something that they didn't know they liked before and I don't really *** on the odd occassion I admit I do but I'm more about peace and staying out of things and Star Wars was my childhood and WWE wrestling was and Music is a beautiful thing isn't it? I've expressed many of my moods and emotions by writing songs of all kinds and we're all awesome in our own ways and it's a blessing for me not to be a NT in a sense of I am who I am and I'm unique just like everyone else really :)

• It's a good thing you've been diagnosed better later than never as they say and the anxiety and depression is something I've always experienced only really noticed it when I started going to college in 2010 and started to notice things about myself and people that I hadn't before  and I can't look people in the eye or I'm a 'quiet one' where some people who don't really know think what's wrong with him because they didn't know about my autism at the time and I'm also proud of 'odd uncool obsessions' because I give people a unique views on things or they end up liking something that they didn't know they liked before and I don't really *** on the odd occassion I admit I do but I'm more about peace and staying out of things and Star Wars was my childhood and WWE wrestling was and Music is a beautiful thing isn't it? I've expressed many of my moods and emotions by writing songs of all kinds and we're all awesome in our own ways and it's a blessing for me not to be a NT in a sense of I am who I am and I'm unique just like everyone else really :)

Children
No Data