16 year old...autistic..aspergers..etc etc..advice please for home schooling..college..

Hi everyone..im an experienced mum of 4...have dealt with all of mine having different behaviours from sensory..ocd.. self harm...autism.. adhd.. BUT now..I really need some advice on homeschooling and college..for my 16 year old..thankyou 

Parents
  • I have a 15 year old Autistic son non attender of school spent his whole school life in main stream. Managed 67% attendance last year. Since start of new school year (his final year I have got him in maybe 5 days if that. I am absolutely terrified he will leave school with nothing and the school have been little help if non to be honest. I too am looking for help with home tutoring for him for his last few monhs of high school. He is incredibly clever and still prodicted B grades but due to lack of attendance i dont even think i will get him to attend the exams. He wants to go to college i hope you don't mind me watching this thread and i will add to it where I can to tell you if his school or CaMHS have sorted anything. As I have asked CAMHS for some support with this. Ideally i think he needs a home tutor and to sit his exams at home. I am really hoping i havent run out of time for him. I have only just had his diagnosis and although a sad moment also an intense relief. Just dont want his intelligence to be missed because of a piece of paper. 

• I have a 15 year old Autistic son non attender of school spent his whole school life in main stream. Managed 67% attendance last year. Since start of new school year (his final year I have got him in maybe 5 days if that. I am absolutely terrified he will leave school with nothing and the school have been little help if non to be honest. I too am looking for help with home tutoring for him for his last few monhs of high school. He is incredibly clever and still prodicted B grades but due to lack of attendance i dont even think i will get him to attend the exams. He wants to go to college i hope you don't mind me watching this thread and i will add to it where I can to tell you if his school or CaMHS have sorted anything. As I have asked CAMHS for some support with this. Ideally i think he needs a home tutor and to sit his exams at home. I am really hoping i havent run out of time for him. I have only just had his diagnosis and although a sad moment also an intense relief. Just dont want his intelligence to be missed because of a piece of paper. 

Children
No Data