16 year old...autistic..aspergers..etc etc..advice please for home schooling..college..

Hi everyone..im an experienced mum of 4...have dealt with all of mine having different behaviours from sensory..ocd.. self harm...autism.. adhd.. BUT now..I really need some advice on homeschooling and college..for my 16 year old..thankyou 

Parents
  • My daughter (18 in Jan 2016) has really struggled through college. my advice would be to really check out the colleges Learning Support - My daughters college have bben brilliant, but she still struggles with attendance. It really depends on their willingness to attend, how learning support can help - never be afraid to ask. It can work but depends on so many things.

• My daughter (18 in Jan 2016) has really struggled through college. my advice would be to really check out the colleges Learning Support - My daughters college have bben brilliant, but she still struggles with attendance. It really depends on their willingness to attend, how learning support can help - never be afraid to ask. It can work but depends on so many things.

Children
No Data