confused

Hi

My son is 12 and currently waiting on the list to start the ball rolling to go through the tests for aspergers I honestly believe that he has it and to be honest makes a lot of sense, I was alerted by his teacher about it.

I seem to be the only one who understands him, me and his dad are separated but he still has regular contact with him. It would be great to chat to someone in the same position as me.

Thanks

• sorry for the bad grammar etc, i didnt reread the message, my autistic impulse showing through hehe

• Hi, i am not a mother yet, but am 13 years old, roughly the same age as your son, i havent applied or requested for an asperger test but have diagnosed my self of having it, i took a few quizzes, which may sound informal but really helped em realise that i was not neuro typical, i didnt even know memorising number pates was a sign! If you are wondering why you cant tell by typing that i am autistic, it is because i am female and we tend to be able to pick up others activities and reactions, oh this was 5 yrs ago but i hope this helped, lemme know how it goes