Hi everyone

Hi my names Luke I'm 27 and I think I have autism.

i am hoping to pluck up the courage to go speak to my doctor about it.

I struggle to make conversation with new peoole and really struggle with carrying conversations on, I am very anxious always tapping my feet and have to line things up straight if I see them out of line, but I can't deal with my emotions very well at all, I bottle up things that bother me and eventually get angry usually like to bang my first on a wall of something similar, but with this anger id just seems like red mist don't usually remember the exact trigger and feel fine afterwards :-(. 

Do you think I should see my doctor about my above problems? Or just reading to much into things? Thank you

• Thank you Rachel very much appreciated

• I hope you get the answers your looking for and if you need any advice in the meantime feel free to ask me 

• Thanks Rachel, my Wife would like me go to the Doctors as she thinks its a possibility.

I've done a couple of online tests and the common results are Asperger, knowing you felt the same kinda way helps me as was finding it hard go see the doctor but I'm going make an appointment now. Thank you

• Hi luke my name is Rachel and I was diagnosed with Asperger a few years back what u put is similar as to how I felt have you tried talking to a friend or family membre about how you feel because it might help. You could also try an online test and see what results you get and basied on that you could then go see a doctor for advic. I hope this helps