Self-Diagnosed Aspergirl and New Blogger

Hello NAS Community members,

I'm CherryBlossomTree, Cherry for short, deliberately staying anonymous as that helps me feel a bit more secure for the time being.

Over the last couple of months, I came to the realisation that I may be on the Asperger's end of the Autism Spectrum and am on a journey of self discovery.  I'm seeking a professional diagnosis for validation and to help explain my "quirks", as I call them.

To help me in this journey, I've started a blog, as I've come to find that resources are pretty limited in relation to Aspergirls, and felt that it might be helpful to add my voice to the Autism community.

My blog is at http://iammyownexperience.com - pop by and say hi, or just read to your heart's content!  It's still relatively new, so it shouldn't take long to read at present.

It's a bit scary putting myself out there, but keeping myself anonymous for the time being is helping to minimise my anxiety a bit.

I am finding more and more blogs on WordPress and hope to meet more likeminded individuals there and here.

thanks for taking the time to check things out x

Parents
  • I'm new here and just about to do my introduction, I couldn't help noticing yours (I wanted to get a feel for what other people had said so I included an apropriate level of detail).

I just wanted to congratulate you on your validation/diagnosis, I'm glad it has made you feel better, it's things like this that make me think I should pursue some kind of diagnosis.

I also wanted to congratulate you on your date calculatation, nice touch

• I'm new here and just about to do my introduction, I couldn't help noticing yours (I wanted to get a feel for what other people had said so I included an apropriate level of detail).

I just wanted to congratulate you on your validation/diagnosis, I'm glad it has made you feel better, it's things like this that make me think I should pursue some kind of diagnosis.

I also wanted to congratulate you on your date calculatation, nice touch

Children
No Data