Feeling lost

Hey everyong,

Really not sure where to start, Im 33 with two children, who i dont live with. son who is 4 and diagnosed with autism, and daughter who is 5 and going through the process.

But this post is about me, and my struggles through life. Since a young age, ive always felt different, felt like i dont fit in anywhere and have always wished to be someone else. I have no close friends or friends in general really, i have social anxiety, cant start a conversation or talk to people i dont know unless they speak to me first. When im out in public with lots of people i always think im being watched and judged and can never wait till i can get back home.

I believe i could be on the spectrum, after reading as much as i can about autism to learn about my sons struggles, i really dont know where to turn or where to go for help.

Ive been in my current job for 9 years, had a job interview last week and was offered the job, now im fearful of starting somewhere new, with a new crowd, anxiety is high and i feel like im shutting down