Autistic Alien calling in

Hey Smile 

I'm a 23 year old woman, living with suspected autism. I often feel like a alien trying to blend in but never quite succeeding in integrating with the natives. Here is a little about me please feel free to take a read, apologies for spelling/grammar mistakes I am diagnosed as having dyslexia.

In school they told me I was weird and that I would grow up to be the crazy cat lady, I couldn't imagine anything I would enjoy more Smile currently I foster cats and work at a nursing home but every day is a struggle. 

Although my gp has referred me 3 times to be tested for autism apparently because I have a job and therefore they assume I can function in society and I am 'not autistic enough'. I have a lot of the symptoms associated with being in the autistic spectrum and the people working with autistic people often ask me if I have autistism or tell me I do have autism. Over time I have just ended up assuming I am autistic or I have a mental disorder making me socially awkward.

Currently I have no real friends. I have some hobbies including glamour\alternative photography modelling and pole dancing. Despite how it sounds, I am not a sex addict and I do really struggle with my social job and hobbies.

I think I covered most relevant points feel free to ask questions Smile < i use a lot of Smiley's I find it easier to understand people online who use them as I seem to do a good amount of communication through body language and this helps give a indication of mood and intention.

Parents
  • CrazyCatLady said:

Hey 

I'm a 23 year old woman, living with suspected autism. I often feel like a alien trying to blend in but never quite succeeding in integrating with the natives. Here is a little about me please feel free to take a read, apologies for spelling/grammar mistakes I am diagnosed as having dyslexia.

In school they told me I was weird and that I would grow up to be the crazy cat lady, I couldn't imagine anything I would enjoy morecurrently I foster cats and work at a nursing home but every day is a struggle. 

Although my gp has referred me 3 times to be tested for autism apparently because I have a job and therefore they assume I can function in society and I am 'not autistic enough'. I have a lot of the symptoms associated with being in the autistic spectrum and the people working with autistic people often ask me if I have autistism or tell me I do have autism. Over time I have just ended up assuming I am autistic or I have a mental disorder making me socially awkward.

Currently I have no real friends. I have some hobbies including glamour\alternative photography modelling and pole dancing. Despite how it sounds, I am not a sex addict and I do really struggle with my social job and hobbies.

I think I covered most relevant points feel free to ask questions < i use a lot of Smiley's I find it easier to understand people online who use them as I seem to do a good amount of communication through body language and this helps give a indication of mood and intention.

When I read this post it's asif I have writen it myself. I'm also 23 years old but I'm a male. Iv found your words very comforting in a sense of self reflection.

Persue your hobbies, I used to enjoy going to the gym on myself (at non peak times). It helps maintain sense of will power and balance. I was a bit of a wierdo at school, isolated at lunch time. I used to have crazy idea's and thoughts about life which others couldn't comprehend. So I would just stay indoors building something in the technology department, luckily the teacher's spent some one on one time with me. School was a very thin tight rope walk as is life.

I am diagnosed as an aspie, although I too believe that i am an alien in many ways. I wanted to know, do you solely believe that you are an alien? Asin your soul or your physical construction? Have you ever had visions or lucid dreams of other life forms?

Iv always felt useless in this time phrase, do you ever feel like you would have been better off being born more into the past/future?

Sending you love and light, thanks for your words they mean soo much

• CrazyCatLady said:

Hey 

In school they told me I was weird and that I would grow up to be the crazy cat lady, I couldn't imagine anything I would enjoy morecurrently I foster cats and work at a nursing home but every day is a struggle. 

I think I covered most relevant points feel free to ask questions < i use a lot of Smiley's I find it easier to understand people online who use them as I seem to do a good amount of communication through body language and this helps give a indication of mood and intention.

When I read this post it's asif I have writen it myself. I'm also 23 years old but I'm a male. Iv found your words very comforting in a sense of self reflection.

Persue your hobbies, I used to enjoy going to the gym on myself (at non peak times). It helps maintain sense of will power and balance. I was a bit of a wierdo at school, isolated at lunch time. I used to have crazy idea's and thoughts about life which others couldn't comprehend. So I would just stay indoors building something in the technology department, luckily the teacher's spent some one on one time with me. School was a very thin tight rope walk as is life.

I am diagnosed as an aspie, although I too believe that i am an alien in many ways. I wanted to know, do you solely believe that you are an alien? Asin your soul or your physical construction? Have you ever had visions or lucid dreams of other life forms?

Iv always felt useless in this time phrase, do you ever feel like you would have been better off being born more into the past/future?

Sending you love and light, thanks for your words they mean soo much

Children
No Data