Hello, newbie here

Hi there.

I've been wanting to join for quite a while (~2 yrs?) but I have been far too nervous/scared to take the plunge... Even forums are pretty scary for me. Always worried people will misunderstand and go on the offensive. This seems to happen a lot.

Anyway, I'm 25 and finding myself far too overwhelmed with life lately and in dire need of support/friends, so I decided to finally take the plunge and see if I can make any progress here. Not really sure what else to say in these introduction things. Undecided

Parents
  • Hello Xenos,

Hope you're OK. I have Aspergers Syndrome(higher functioning autism) and recently in the final stages of my teen years I have been struggling with social anxiety and very poor social skills, especially with maintaining friendships. What form of Autism do you have?(that's if you do have it)

If you do then I can fully emphasize the matter.

Hope to hear from you

• Hello Xenos,

Hope you're OK. I have Aspergers Syndrome(higher functioning autism) and recently in the final stages of my teen years I have been struggling with social anxiety and very poor social skills, especially with maintaining friendships. What form of Autism do you have?(that's if you do have it)

If you do then I can fully emphasize the matter.

Hope to hear from you

Children
No Data